April Showers Bring… May Hail Storms
It’s May! Welcome to our hail season. Although we are notorious for the random snowfall during this season, hail usually turns out to be the biggest weather challenge in our spring. Fast hail collection in our streets causes car accidents, our newly planted flowers are ruined, and large hail breaks windows, inviting the stormy conditions inside our cozy home. Since no one looks forward to needing emergency water restoration services, be sure to keep an eye on the sky and protect your home (and your plants!) from severe storms.
Check out some water facts!
- A gallon of water weights 8.34 pounds.
- The average life span for a washing machine supply hose is 3 – 5 years.
- Water damage accounts for about 25% of insurance claims.
- There are 7.48 gallons of water in one cubic foot. (Over 62 lbs of water!)
- A small water pipe leak inside a wall may go undetected for months… meaning damage is occurring with no one the wiser.
- Mold may begin to grow as soon at 72 hours after initial damage takes place (Do we provide mold inspections and mold restoration? YES!)
Happily. Even After.