Fire damage can occur from many different sources and can be highly destructive for your property. Items the fire consumed is not the only damage that occurs as smoke residue can cause a high amount of secondary damage. Due to the carcinogenic nature of fire damage, quick restoration response is necessary to determine what can be salvaged and cleaned to prevent secondary damages.
There are many people who will play different parts in helping you recover from your fire loss. Trying to juggle personnel like fire marshals, fire investigators, insurance agents, adjusters, and the array of contractors needed to get you back up on your feet can be dizzying. That’s why where we come in. We work hand in hand with you, your adjuster, and all parties involved to get you back up on your feet.
In some cases, successful fire restoration services require a board up or a tarp over if flames have damaged the structure enough to leave spaces open to the elements. We provide both of these services to keep your home safe and secure until fire damage cleanup is complete.
Stay connected to your contents.
We understand your home contains your personal possessions and meaningful history. Feel comfortable know your restoration process is being handled with the utmost care and dedication. When it comes to your contents, we correctly document, pack, restore, and return your valuables to you.
- Room by room photos to assess fire damage and burned debris.
- Stay connected to your contents through our detailed, bar coded system of all of your possessions.
- 24/7 online access to view your contents
Cleaning and Restoration
- Environmentally controlled warehouse
- Real time, online updates on cleaning progress
- Once restored, your contents are delivered back to you.
Get paid faster
- Photo inventory of all items that cannot be restored.
- Your insurance relies on your fire restoration team to report their damage assessment. Our fast and efficient ability to provide a non-salvageable contents list results in a faster settlement for you.
Due to the nature of fire and smoke damage, intensive cleaning will be required in order to prevent future problems with odor. Residue can cling to the array porous materials in your home and it’s important to address these thoroughly. All it takes is one hot summer day for the odors to come alive and you realize your restoration process is not yet completed.
Until we can be onsite to begin your fire damage restoration service, we suggest the following actions.
- Begin eliminating odors by opening windows to get the air moving through your home.
- Move kids and pets to a smoke-free environment.
- Don’t eat or drink any food product, including canned items that were exposed to the extreme heat of the fire.
- Stay away from electrical devices such as appliances, stereos, or televisions until they are deemed safe by fire restoration personnel.